5 Tips For Prepping Your Sea‑Doo For Summer Fun
The warmer weather is finally here, which means it’s time to get the Sea‑Doo out of storage and ready for some summer fun! Here are five tips to help you prep your Sea‑Doo for a season of fun in the sun.
- Check the engine oil level and, if necessary, change the oil.
- Inspect the hull and propeller for any damage that may have occurred over the winter.
- Make sure all the lights and electrical systems are in working order.
- Test the bilge pump and make sure it’s in good condition.
- Check the tire pressure and, if necessary, inflate the tires to the correct pressure.